Thursday, April 3, 2014

My Deadline is Too Reasonable

So, right at the heels of an amazing launch of my book....
....I'm about to embark on a whole new one! 

 This time, the word count is smaller, and the deadline is so reasonable that I almost don't know what to do with myself. Pretty much everything I have ever done has been on a coffee-bending, no-sleep, no-fun, shoot-me-in-the-face deadline. Surely, this will only enable me to screw around and save the entire book until the last possible minute.  

OH WELL! HERE'S A PICTURE OF RUPAUL Y'ALL! 


Photo Credit: Me! I'm serious. And yes, even stripped down to his bare manstuff, he's everything you want in a RuPaul. The royal Ru-Ness will be on The Face next week at 8/7c, which explains how in the ever-loving hell I wound up with RuPaul on a roof.

But back to my book. Actually, no, back to this. WHAT? 

No comments:

Post a Comment